About Me

My photo
Ontario/Baldwin Park, California, United States

My Everyday Liife

Welcome to a part of my lupie life... its been a journey and i cant say a very easy one. this blog is going to show you anything is possible and even with a chronic illness you can still go out and explore this world. getting diagnosed with lupus isn't something that is planned it just happens and i cant give you a reason on why. i got sick at the age of 15 years old just a freshman in high school with no expectation of going through a life changing experience. i never had a chance to really process or cry the way i wanted when i got sick i had to be strong and react to take care of myself right away. so that's why i have this blog to write my emotions and share my feelings and experiences in the best way i know how and that's writing....i want other lupus warriors to know you aren't in this alone we all are in this together. it took me a couple years to post pictures of me at my worse times when i was swollen from the medications but i'm not ashamed of them because i know when i look back it shows how much i 'accomplished in the last few years. so i here to show you my absolute worse times and my best times. i hope this helps you understand me more and help you warriors as well.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Big Glamis Trip!

Sand dunes here I come! I'm taking a family trip, my family and I are going to Glamis for the weekend. We are leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday afternoon, its going to be a blast. I get to spend the weekend with my family and  my best friend  Mireya is tagging along with us for the fun also! We are going to be riding quads & razors, playing in the sand,using outdoor potty rooms, barbecuing good hamburgers & hot dogs,  roasting smores, and spending time with one another! =] Fun!Fun!Fun! My first lupus trip outdoors, this is going to be a great new adventure for me! I haven't been out in a while. Also, my papa is going to teach me how to drive in our new razor, its just like a car, hopefully I past the test haha. I'm ready to go, I got my sunscreen packed, hats, long sleeves, good pants, and all my medicine! Wish me luck, I'll take lots of pictures and enjoy myself! =] Tootles.

No comments: