About Me

My photo
Ontario/Baldwin Park, California, United States

My Everyday Liife

Welcome to a part of my lupie life... its been a journey and i cant say a very easy one. this blog is going to show you anything is possible and even with a chronic illness you can still go out and explore this world. getting diagnosed with lupus isn't something that is planned it just happens and i cant give you a reason on why. i got sick at the age of 15 years old just a freshman in high school with no expectation of going through a life changing experience. i never had a chance to really process or cry the way i wanted when i got sick i had to be strong and react to take care of myself right away. so that's why i have this blog to write my emotions and share my feelings and experiences in the best way i know how and that's writing....i want other lupus warriors to know you aren't in this alone we all are in this together. it took me a couple years to post pictures of me at my worse times when i was swollen from the medications but i'm not ashamed of them because i know when i look back it shows how much i 'accomplished in the last few years. so i here to show you my absolute worse times and my best times. i hope this helps you understand me more and help you warriors as well.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Back to Catching Up !

          I feel like i haven't blogged in while so i guess its time to catch up on everything. Well I'm back in school after 2 and a half years of freaking homeschooling aha. I love school, learning and experiencing the life of a teenager finally and cherishing my high school years.  My grades are good and I'm making every moment last. I only have 2 more years then I'm done with high school. its really scary to think about, i wish i could've experienced all four years of high school but i guess everything happens for a reason right . I'm just catching up this year and getting my credits so i can graduate with my class of 2015! Tiime is flying by so fast and i don't think I'm ready for the outside world. Soon high school will be over and then college..its a scary to think that its just around the corner. i already know what i want in life, I'm a fighter and I'm not giving up my dream. My dream is to become a children's autism teacher , i will succeed and i won't give up till i do. My life isn't perfect, i don't ask for much, because i have all i need in life. I love my life! ohh did i mention i have a boyfriend. =] yeh i know its scary thing to think about lol He's perfect in my own way, his name is Ethan Purdy, and your probably wondering hows he like, so here it goes. Ethan makes my world 10x better, i can be myself around him , he makes me happy. We met in my first period , English, what caught my eye was his lovely Dimples, and blue eyes! he's so handsome!!!! He's going to impact my life i already know because when he looks at me , its like I'm the only girl in the world. Which makes my world brighter.  So i guess you can say I'm living that fairytale =] …….now to catch up on my beautiful health aha my health couldn't be better, I'm as healthy as i can be right now, no stress, or heartache, no pain. everything is great. I'm finally off those icky sticky steroids so I'm back to my old Stasiia Look! ……getting diagnosed with lupus was a huge change and hard time for me , but now that i look back and see all the pain and hurt i had to go through it made me a stronger person. i look back and feel blessed to still be here and living to the fullest. they always say everything thing happens for  reason  right, at first i never knew my reason for what happened to me. but now that I've grown and become who i am today i think i know why…if hadn't been diagnosed with lupus my life would be so different, it wouldn't be good, getting lupus saved me in a way, i live with my nana and papa and my little sister and I'm doing absolutely amazing, if it wasn't for them idk where i would be or what kind of problems id be into. they saved my life and i can never thank them enough. i love you Nana & Papa!! well before things get more emotional that all i got for ya right now, but I'm back to blogging so try to keep up! :D 

Your Adorkable Lovin Stasiia! <3 

No comments: