About Me

My photo
Ontario/Baldwin Park, California, United States

My Everyday Liife

Welcome to a part of my lupie life... its been a journey and i cant say a very easy one. this blog is going to show you anything is possible and even with a chronic illness you can still go out and explore this world. getting diagnosed with lupus isn't something that is planned it just happens and i cant give you a reason on why. i got sick at the age of 15 years old just a freshman in high school with no expectation of going through a life changing experience. i never had a chance to really process or cry the way i wanted when i got sick i had to be strong and react to take care of myself right away. so that's why i have this blog to write my emotions and share my feelings and experiences in the best way i know how and that's writing....i want other lupus warriors to know you aren't in this alone we all are in this together. it took me a couple years to post pictures of me at my worse times when i was swollen from the medications but i'm not ashamed of them because i know when i look back it shows how much i 'accomplished in the last few years. so i here to show you my absolute worse times and my best times. i hope this helps you understand me more and help you warriors as well.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Four Years Of Being a Lupie

            So 4 years ago from today I was diagnosed with SLE -Lupus . It's a lot for me to take in and come to realization that I've made it this far . Sometimes it doesn't seem real but It's as real as it gets  and I'm doing just fine ' having lupus obviously wasn't something that was planned it kind of just happened and I could ask a million questions on why and how ? But there are no answers ....i think the hardest part for me are the questions asked , people come to me and ask and ask but how do you give answers you don't really know yourself ? Lupus is called the mystery disease because no one really knows how or why you get it . Every case is different and every person reacts and deals with it different ! In my case I took it hard at first but I wasn't not once alone in this battle even if I had my days of loneliness someone  was always there on the outside . My family has been a huge supporter for me and my friends and doctors ....I wish I had enough words to describe how thankful I am and how I wish they all knew i couldn't have done it without them ! I knew when I got through my first year which was my hardest year I'd be okay it was a big comeback for me it really was because in that first year I was a newbie to lupus and I was just trying to understand and figure and process what I was seriously going through ! It impacted me more than anything ever has and it hasn't been an easy route but I've managed to smile and get through it by faith and strength! I've been through more than most I've experienced a lot while having lupus and symptoms that come along with it like the chest pains, depression,  changes , fatigue, nausea,fevers,hair loss,mouth sores,skin rashes,swelling ,ulcers,weight loss, and so much more . Everyday can be something new good or bad it gets tough and I get frustrated a lot because sometimes I just want it all gone and the pain to ease but I can't change that with a snap of finger so I have to go through the pain first then ease my way to feeling better again . It's like a process  the bad comes before the good and it's not always like that don't get me wrong I take care of myself and I haven't had many flare ups in a while but when I do no matter how long it last I keep my head up and I stay strong ! 

                                                                                  your lUPUS WARRIOR , 
                   
                            

No comments: